Thursday, August 31, 2006

1st place. ohhh yeahhh.

Hey guys.

Woke up at 6 yesterday and had to be in school by 7. Started preparing my pizza and had to leave by 7:45 to Erickkson Stadium because we were running late already. Had a few others finish up for me. Got there, got changed into my uniform and started cooking. The 7 of us, ( Daniel, Alan, Schalk, Craig, Steph, Queenie and myself) worked under exercutive chef Gordon Campbell, who is the president of The Chef's Association of New Zealand. It was such an awesome experience. Learnt how to handle pressure in a commercial kitchen, how to work efficiently, different techniques of searing, and others as well. We finished cooking for 80 people by 12:30. Don't have any pictures of the food because I was too busy to take pictures. Oh well. '


Some of the fools I worked with, and those serving as well


On lighter note, I won first prize in the pizza category at the static image competition during the Employment Expo at Erikkson Stadium!! wooooooo!!!! Here's some pictures!!


Look here suckers!!
This Chic just didnt know how to snap:(

That's all from me. Taters ppl!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of u boy!

Anonymous said...

yea..congratz!! =) man, when you coming back? when you do, you better cook a meal for me ok! =) that is, if you still consider me as a friend! =P blueks!

Ling said...

hey brother!
=)
it's been a loooong time since ive seen youuu... do make it for our prom okayyy? tell me when you're getting back. our prom's on the 11th dec. i hope i'll see you. i know i will :) as for now, do take care and don't be too naughty ;)