Monday, August 21, 2006

No Ablo Espanyooooooooolllll







Aloha!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, been real busy lately. Couldnt load any pics up because I was staying with a temporary homestay. They were pretty cool people, but I'm glad I could finally move back to my old crib. Here's some pics of the pets and the surroundings.

Meet Joseph. My favourite cat so far. Fucking adorable.

Meet Farrah. One of the friendliest dog I've ever encountered. Meet Brody. ADD Cat. Gotta be in interaction with a human being at all times

The family was awesome, real sporting and they actually communicate pretty well with me as well. But nothing beats being back at the old place, not having to share the bathroom, I can practically come home when ever I want. Oh well to cut things short, its good to be home. =)


The King and The Queen =)


Chicks that speak Spanish are so fucking sexy. Trust me. =)

No comments: