Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bounce with it, Drop with it, lean with it rock with it

hey guys,

Its been a while since I updated you guys so I thought it'll be nice to do that. So far things are great since its finally spring-summer!! I can finally wear my favourite surf shorts and my
jandals!! Just get the board ready and we're off to Piha for a surf!! Ultimate kiwi lifestyle. Ohh well I'm just enjoying my hols and I can't wait to get back to KL! Glad that its finally over for us, and its time for me to move on. Its depressing and frustrating, but I guess only time can heal it. Its a lesson well learnt.

10 days Countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to buy adobe photoshop offered for discount at http://www.software-cheap.net but they sell it without the box and manual. Now i want to know what's there so special in the manual taking in account that i know photoshop prietty well?
recomendations?

Anonymous said...

What is this?? A computer software blog??

Shermaine Wong said...

tristo!!!
let`s party together again for NYE?
yes?
yes?
wheeee (:

Shermaine Wong said...

eh fucka.
can you blog ahhhhh (: