Sunday, November 12, 2006

Its been a whileee






Hey guys.

Its been a while since I last updated, so I'll just briefly fill you guys up with some details and updates about my life. School term's ending in 2 days and I'm gonna be staying here for a bit to enjoy a lazy holiday ( Surfin, Boozin, Suntanning, Clubbin ). Its gonna be maadddddddd!! Senior Honours ceremony is this Tuesday night, and I'm getting a gold award in Hospitality! Finally my first golden achievement after 18 years of my life!!

Its been depressing and frustrating for the last few weeks, but things are starting to settle down and they're definitely getting better now. I've been a little occupied with my work (hospitality) which is good because it gets my mind off matters. But I definitely wanna thank those who have been there for me when I needed them. Thanks guys!!

4 comments:

HobbiT said...

Wow! A gold award, huh? So proud of you, Tristo! I'm sure everyone back home is proud of you too. =) But probably the big Daddy-O up there is the proudest of 'em all. =) Take care, babe.

Anonymous said...

hey u! finally you updated! but u aint filling us with much though! ahem! anywayz, u take care k. don't think too much bout what happened. that's life isn't it? well, stay strong, move on, there's much more amazing things in store in life for u! so dun live in the past aiks! can't wait till you're back! damn freaking long didn't see u wei! u better tell me the exact date you're coming back! DAMN! really damn long didn't see u! still remember when u were a kid....... lol! ok la...will be waiting aiks! =P

Anonymous said...

Hey bubs,congrats on your achievement! Trust that you are coping well despite the busy schedule. hang in there, won't be long. Eh, reply my message online lar, got something to tell you! be good n ttyl mwah mwah

Ling said...

hey hey sayang! =)
how have you been?
hope that you're coping things well!
i'll be here okay? like how you've been there for me...
i can't wait to see you!
give me a call when you're back okay?

much love.

ling.