Tuesday, May 02, 2006

COLD TURKEYYYYYYYYYY

hey fools !!!

haha I wonder if anyone actually reads this blog. =) Oh well if you do, plz kindly do leave a comment so I know there are actually PEOPLE reading it. LOL . Guess what ppl....

I'VE FINALLY DECIDED THAT I SHOULD QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I rock ;) Oh well, yeahhh I can't afford to go on with my smoking habit anymore. Its wasting too much of my money and my precious time ;) I know, bout time I quitting. oh well , never too late ;) Frankly speaking, I'm starting to hate the smell that I used to crave for :(

Anyway,
Today's another stupid random school day. Its the 2nd day since school started after a long ass 2 wk hol. So yeahhh. Caught up with heaps of ol friend. And the best part is, THE FIRST FIGHT/SCRAP IN SCHOOL YESTERDAY! First day ! Howick what! hahaha anyway, school is exceptionally boring. Luckkily, I have my friends to entertain me like Jack the Black ( He's doesnt look black, He acts black ) ,Clive the Safar, Gryska and others as well.

Too sum all these up :
I MISS MY KL FRIENDS :(

3 comments:

andrea said...

hello...ppl left u five comments! means they do read your blog la! This proves I read it too k...

andrea

changsylvia said...

hey tristo!!

i'm readin. and i linked u too.
so.. update ur post k!!!
btw. i'm leavin to aus soon.
check my blog. ^^

Luxian. Lex. Big Cat. Lex. Lux. said...

Hi. Long time no see. I read too, keep updating yah.