Tuesday, May 23, 2006

empire strikes back!

damnnit. Long have I stood there and laugh, when I suffer inside from all the humiliation you've caused me. Just because I laugh and don't do anything, it doesn't mean I don't give a shit and you can go on doing it. Can't help it, I'm like a soda bottle. you guys have shaken the bottle heaps of times, but always remember, one day when the bottle goes POP!

Before you know it, you see the worst of me. So don't push your luck. I'm not gonna stand down and keep quiet anymore. This time, I'm sure I'll talk. Damn skippy I'll talk.

3 comments:

andrea said...

hey Tris, what's up? Why so angry? Chill k...

Debbie said...

oh helloo! i didnt know you updated. :D hehheh. what happened ?

Janning said...

yoyo tristyy!! =) i know i'm a bit the late...but, i hope you're ok now...anything, you know am here k!...just a few miles away! =) hehehe, just drop me an sms or something la! =) take care k!