Saturday, July 01, 2006

Booootyyyyy!!

hey guys,

I havent been updating for ages, maybe cuz of the lack of time management that I have. Oh well can't complain mate. Its the start of hols now, and its been a pretty good term for me. Met a alot of new ppl, laughed about, had the school ball and others as well.

Went for Jake Lawton's 18th yesterday. It was pretty much a cock fest with like 6 girls there. Oh well all good i suppose. It was Carla's last day of partying as well because she will be leaving for Germany the next day. Anyways, have a pleasant journey, Carla and may god shower you with his blessings!!

Finally managed to talk to Jenna after a long time! Had a long conversation with her, and she was asking me bout Kylie. LOL . And I told her the same thing.;) Went to Burger King for a feed during the party cuz we( mua.Brad.Jeff.James.Brett.Jon) were getting the mean munchies. Saw my cousin there with his mates as well. caught up with him for a bit. After that, we met up with Genotala Schnucks( what a name for a duo) and rocked up to the same party. Partied for a bit, and then we cruised to the beach for a bit. Got kindda boring and then gapped home with Jeff and Brad.

OHYEAHHHHhh!!! Germany!!!!!!!! hahaha I love Germany wooohooo!!

On lighter note, had to go to school to cook for a wedding today. I was the only one from my class to be there, but it was all good cuz Steph and Tarek was there. We worked non-stop from 10-4 and I am so freaking exhausted! Anyway, came home and was on the phone with Caris for a bit. And now I am on the comp feeling tired and plan-less for the night. Remuera plan was cancelled. Probably gonna stay home unless Abby comes over ;)

Adios senors and senoritas!!

No comments: