Monday, July 17, 2006

A tribute to Mohammad Danial Abbas



Hey guys,

Yesterday and today weren't good days at all. Leyvin msged me yesterday evening and told me that Danial and Fei Cai(Fat boy) got into an accident. It was a case of hit and run. According to Sonia, Fei Chai died on the spot, while Danial was only found 2-3 hours later by an old lady jogging past. Those inefficient bastards, bout time they found them. Anyway, shouldn't be blaming anyone as long as he was found. Danial survived, with a few broken arms and legs, and a broken spine cord.

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. I cried. Deep down inside, I was praying hard that he would make it through this. I heard he's in a really bad condition. I heard from Leyvin, Sonia and Sheng that he tried to pull the tubes and plugs out because he has lost the will to live due to the long insufferable pain. Hang in there Danni boy, Hang in there bro.

The thing that really saddened me is because I have been friends with Danial for almost 3 years now. I remember the first time I met him, that was at a night market together with Alvin, Aimee and Suren. I met them with Andrew. Danial was the friendliest amongst them, and he would just talk to me and he got to know me better. I remember those days, where it would be Danial, Alvin, Suren, Prasad, Ah Fu, Fei Chai, Jian Shen and I hanging out at the Sec. 17 basketball courts just chilling around, making jokes and having fun. Danial has been a real friend to me and he always made me feel belonged with the group of people although I was new. One of our few highlights of hanging out together was our bbqs at the park together. Alvin would get the food from certain people, while Danial and I would start the fire and wait for others to come. I still remember, Fei Chai would join us now and then, and we would all be laughing together about our " gangster" days. We used to have so much fun just joking around and eating together, while trying to find enough money to get us a pack of Dunnies to share together. Danial was also the first person I was eager to meet when I got back from New Zealand. We chatted and had breakfast together the next morning I got back, and we caught up with each other.

We also had our fun at One Utama, where Danial, Suren, Alvin and I used to go together to meet up with our other friends like Sheng, Leyvin and others. We would make plans for the night together, regardless if its clubbing, or even a bbq together. We spent countless amount of time at the mamak stalls near the basketball courts and have our "Teh Ais"( Ice tea) and "Milo Panas"( Hot Milo,). I still remember, that was Danial's regular drink everytime we hit the mamaks. Bottomline is, I spent alot of time with Danial, Sheng, Suren and Alvin. We were always together doing something. I still remember, when I got kidnapped and robbed by phony cops, Danial , Alvin and Suren went to look for me. They contacted our friends and uppers to find out who were the guys, and which gang they belonged to. I knew that no matter what happened, whether I was right or wrong, The boys would be there for me.

Danial my boy, I cannot express all the gratitude and thankfulness for everything you have done for me. All I can do right now is pray for your health. Don't give up on life bro, please I beg you. We will be there for you no matter what it takes, we will be there for you. You are suffering this I know, but don't forget you have us by your side. When I return, I will find you, and you can tell me everything about the nightmare you went through bro. So stay with me, and wait for me bro. Please. Hang in there my brother. Don't give up on us.

This post is a tribute to a real friend, and an associate as well. Rest in peace Fei Chai, and may the lord accept you gracefully into his kingdom. Hang in there Danial Abbas. Don't you dare lose your will to live. Don't you dare.

P.S - I hope you FUCKERS in the TOYOTA VIOS rot in hell for what you did. I hope you all suffer, and I hope you guys suffer alone and not bring anyone down with you. Because you guys are fucking irresponsible assholes that deserves only one place, which is HELL.






4 comments:

Graham said...

Danial, I'm not close to him, I've met him once. At Tea Time Mayang, Hanged out with a bunch of people and he was there, good post Tristen, What i know is, he is a nice guy, God Bless and may he get well as soon as possible!

Anonymous said...

hey..i'm sorry to hear that. however, you stay strong k! will be here praying..

Anonymous said...

hey tristennnn i miss youuuuu!

changsylvia said...

arghh. tristen sayang!!!
how're you lately..
goshhh.. miss u.