Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I must be emo.

Hey guys,

SOrry for the late update. Its been busy nowadays. Restaurant practice has been on full forward speed for the last few days, but heck Im doing my best and I feel so damn good about it! Went to Lee Riley's 18th party at Cock and Bull Botany. Was pretty much a Howick College reunion. Here are some pictures!

ARRRGHHH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

I can't load pictures. Damn it. Might have to do that sometime soon. Anyway, the good news is, I'll be cooking for the corporate VIPS during The Placemaker's V8 Supercars Challenge at Pukekohe Raceway! Woohoo and its a damn good pay as well! hahaha wish me luck for that !!

Anyway, I'm feeling real depressed during these few months. I realised one thing for a fact is that I just went through a rough breakup and things haven't been going too good for me since then. I fell in love for the first time, and the breakup wasn't expected at all.I felt heartbrokened, and that particular feeling was foreign to me. It was the first time it happened after all. I thought I got over her when I was back in KL for a few months, and it never actually struck me whether or not I've fully moved on with my life.

Till that one particular day, when she randomly messaged me on msn asking me about how I was and how the trip back worked out. We were suppose to meet up for coffee the next morning, and I was actually hoping that things could patch up, and to think I was saying that I've fully moved on with my life.

Then she messaged me. and the content of the message struck me hard. I was heartbrokened, again. She cancelled the meet-up, because she reckons her boyfriend does not trust her that much to allow her to see her exs. That was her excuse, and she said she does not want to put their relationship. It hit me hard, and it made me kindda realise a real important issue about me then. I was actually living in the past. I was hoping for something that I will never be able to get.

You know what Jen? I know this is going to sound so rude to everyone but FUCK YOU!!
You were my true first love, and you broke my heart the day you lied and said you loved me when you didnt. I'm not gonna get my hopes up anymore. Im not gonna be the dumb fool living in his past while waiting for something impossible to happen. Its time to move on with my life. Its gonna be hard work, but I know I gotta do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey boy! i'm sorry to hear bout that. but you know what? forget it. move on. life goes on. if she doesn't apreciate you, find someone who does. don't waste your time. and get someone better. she don't deserve you. you loved her and she didn't. and i don't think it's worth waiting for her, considering the way she treated you. so yea, move on. and i'm sure you'll get a better girl. =) all the best aiks!