Thursday, April 12, 2007

WORST WEEKEND EVER.

FRI NITE:

Mike from tech had drinkups at his place, so I decided to go cuz I haven't seen that fool for ages so I took a drive because Kerrin was already there and he didn't want to drive due to alcohol influences. Chilled there for abit, had a whole load of trash talk with the boys. It was an all good boys nite, until we decided to cruise to town just for the fun of it. That trip cost me heaps as well. Came back to find the beloved car GONE!!!! No use talking about it, because its gone, and I don't have insurance, because I was getting it done after the easter weekend!! So fuck that!

Sat:

Went down to Hibiscus Coast to check a Levin out with Kerrin, Ioane, and Spenser. Was a decent buy for Spenser because the car was in a prett mint condition. Went down to Victoria Market after that because Ioane needed his chinaman glasses and I needed a new cap, considering my old cap, uniform and jacket was STOLEN WITH THE FUCKING CAR. Gosh I am so fucking frustrated right now!! Anyway, had a couple of Js there and felt pretty baked after that. Scored myself a stussy cap =). Dad called when I was there and I told him what happened. Got one helluva scolding from the pops. Decided to head down to Kez's place after that for drinkups and chill around. After that, Kez was heading off to Lee's place for drinkups, and I had to head out to meet my HBC mates anyway. So fucked off to Cock and Bull for drinks with Simeon, Jack and Ben. Met Kylie and Lareece there and we decided to hit town for the drum n bass gig in Fu Bar!! I currently hold the record of the oldest girl hookup when I got with ........

JOE

No Pics because I was kindda wasted when I did it, and I really wasn't interested in girls that are WAY older than I am. The conversation went like this:

Joe: So sweetie how old are u?
Tristo: How old do you think I am?( Best thing to say!)=P
Joe: Hmmmmm, you look lik UR 25 (*Fucking bitch do I look THAT FUKING OLD!*)
Tristo: hmmmmm...urrrrrrrrrrrr :o
Joe: Don't wry sweetie, Im not that old, Im only a yr older than u are!(*GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*)

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCKK!! Im telling you, she looks like shes no older than 20!!!!!!

OHHHH YEAHHHH YOU GO TRISTO!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, it was a good nite indeed :)

I need more pictures. time to put my phone to great use!

This 2 weeks have been the laziest weeks of my life. All I do is get blazed, eat and sleep. I need to get a new hobby. SIGHHHHHHHHH. Time to blog more often then!!!!!!!!

No comments: