Sunday, April 01, 2007

Olla. I am Fernandooooooooo.

Sup guys.


Fuck its been a while, so I reckon I should enlighten you about the current situation in my life right now. Course is going ok, people there are friendly and great ecspecially my lecturer Craig Lucas. One helluva pot head I tell you. Always keen for a session that guy! Anyway, yeahhh been passing my course with merits and work is going on pretty good as well. Busy, but still tolerable.


My everyday routine for the last four weeks was :-


1) Waking up at 12.


2) Session at 1


3) Restaurant production at 2


4) Restaurant production finishes at 8. Drive home or car-pool


5) Shiraz or Cock&Bull Bar at 9


6) Session at 11 ish.


7) 1 ish- KO



Thats been about it I guess. Life as a chef. Damnnit. Have a cry about it Tristo.


BTW, have anyone of you guys seen this video about the UPM students on YOUTUBE? Its last year's issue but check it out.



<

No wonders why heaps of parents prefer to send their kids overseas or to a private college if they can afford it. Is this the level of intelligence we're expecting from a bunch of university students? Especially Abdul Manaf Ariffin. He shouldn't be called a student union leader, but he should be called a fucking barbarian. Has he not heard of the saying "leadership starts by setting up a good example"? What a fucking douchebag. No wonders why most of this people are jobless when they graduate. Instead of utilising their time wisely in UPM to study, they're too busy showing off their pride with large number of supporters and bullying the minority. This is not a racial comment. I reckon its just this uncivillised people that shouldn't be allowed into uni in the first place.


They can't even respect other people's personal space and worst of all, they're shouting like a bunch of hooligans which make them no different than the school-dropouts or even gangsters. I'm sure even gangsters don't shout unnecessarily. This bunch of fucking cunts give Malaysia, which is suppose to be a peaceful multi-racial country a bad name. shame on you wankers.


Anyways, that's all for me this time. Hope to hear from you guys soon! This are some new pics !

No comments: